Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hmm so I think

That I'll leave both sets of bottles on there and we can see which one LC prefers because he will be the Lord and Master of J and I for sure :) His word is law in our house! Haha!

As for the sterilizers, I've come to the conclusion after reading my Baby Bargains book and talking to J's sister who is a new Mama, that they are not necessarily necessary.

However, convincing J of that is another story - even though I swore up and down that you can wash them in our dishwasher (he despises our old school dishwasher) OR by hand. So we shall see what happens right! We are a team so we'll make it work one way or another.

In other news: we picked up the mattress yesterday! So hopefully the crib will be built this week and we can get a wee bit more set up in LC's nursery! Maybe in time for my girlfriends to see it this weekend even! But if not, that's okay, I know that J will get it done and most likely totally surprise me with it some random evening and I'll burst into happy tears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment