My girlfriends from NYC were in town and we had a FABULOUS weekend, despite the fact that I had to work for 5 hrs on Sunday! More about that later b/c it deserves its own post (or two) w/ pics :)
In Little Cub news: 28 weeks!! AAAHHH! :D

How far along? I just said it, but I'll say it again 28 weeks! Thiiis much closer to meeting our wee babe!
Total weight gain/loss: haven't been stepping on the scale - going to the dr every 3 weeks I'll go by their scale and just keep up my eating habits
Maternity clothes? Yep! Picked up a buy one get one 1/2 off short sleeved maternity shirts at Motherhood Maternity on Friday! They are those rusched shirts like my Mom got for me and they are super comfy and more my style
Sleep: Getting up once a night to pee - and tossing and turning the rest of the night
Best moment this week: I've gotta say, when my friend M felt LC move for the first time on Sunday, and I grabbed her hand and she was like 'ooh' and then he moved and she screamed 'OMG I FELT IT!!!' and was so excited :)
Movement: Oh yes, he barely naps, well when I nap he naps (after work sometimes), and usually at night he sleeps at least when I wake up to pee and toss and turn he is sleeping. The alarm still wakes him up, and J's voice, he loves that :)
Food cravings: Thin mints and thin mint ice cream - picked up a couple of boxes the other day - finally found the girl scouts at the grocery store! I think we'll freeze them and make'em last longer. All in moderation right!
Gender: A dapper gentleman who is going to be cute as a button!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness although we are officially in the 3rd trimester! WHAT! This is wild!
Belly Button in or out? Um I think it is safe to say it's out - but I won't be posting a pic :)
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: My parents coming in a few weeks! Going to be so fun!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep on truckin' - LC is growing a wiggling daily telling his Momma 'It's okay, I'm healthy, I'm growing and have the powerful movements to let you know!'
Milestones: I’m still pregnant and he is around 2lbs according to our books now! WOW!
*Pic to come, courtesy of my friend M (wave hi!) she took one of me b/c my camera didn't cooperate this week grrrr! *

No comments:
Post a Comment