Shew, we made it to Thursday ... and a thankful one at that! Despite the fact that the bite on my leg itches like fire and the one on my hand is doing the same, I'm still thankful...
1- Tuesday evenings filled with reading my book on the couch, with a baseball game on the tv, and J sprawled out on the floor going through his magazines -- couldn't ask for a more relaxing evening together! And on a Tuesday!
2- Staying up til 11 watching 'Chelsea Lately' and laughing the whole time, not caring that it's really too late to be up on a 'school night'
3- Lambert, our orange kitty, who practically starts purring at the site of me and running up on our bed for a belly rub, makes my heart smile.
4- Rocky, and his kitty obsession with all shoes - he rolls around, purrs, and faux scratches the shoes and is like a pig in slop he's so happy :)
5- Two hour Master Chef episode on tv, complete with ice cream, for an evening of layin' low after an evening of running around like crazy
6- Cortizone cream and claritin - both are helping me, just a shame you can only apply the cream 3 to 4 times a day -- I wish it was 3-4 times an HOUR sheesh lol
7- New Blog followers - hiiiii!!!! I totally don't expect anyone else to read this aside from friends and family, so when someone new pops in, it keeps it exciting:)
8- New yellow lab puppies named Abby! I LOVE that my Dad got a new dog! She seems as sweet as can be from what I've seen on Skype and I can't wait to meet my new 'sister' !!!!
9- Vacation -- 5 full days of it -- coming up soon! Oh how I can't wait! Haven't been able to take a 'real vacation' in a while so this is certainly a blessing!
10- Patience - it is SO hard to come by with me (just ask anyone in my family), but I am thankful for it this week, it is keeping me grounded and moving along
11- Books - I could be thankful for books on a daily basis actually, but I've been sooo into the series that I"m reading ('Second Helpings' by Megan McCafferty) that I've been getting to the gym and riding the bike while reading, reading on my break and at lunch, and reading in the evening instead of watching tv some nights this week, and ALWAYS reading before bed, even if it's only for 5 minutes :) I love falling into a good book!
12- Exercise and the fact that my body is healthy enough to do it! I"m trying to get back into it and have felt like it's been a good week this week. Been to the gym a few times and have done a few videos, so feelin' good!
13- Ah, lucky number 13 -- and Friday the 13th was this past week - my lucky day! Although nothing spectacular happened that day, I think it's cool that that number and day plays a special role in my life.
Shew, that's a lot of things for this week! What are you thankful for this week?
You can catch me at my friend Diana's blog (Hormonal Imbalances - see the link over to the right) tomorrow where I'll be the "Friday Featured Blogger", but I'll remind ya again tomorrow morning so you can click on ova :)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment