Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

For real this time.
It's been a rough week (as I've stated over a few posts, one which I deleted because I thought it may be TMI, thankfully some of you who don't subscribe via email were spared - for those who do, I apologize profusely).
At any rate, there sure is a lot to be Thankful for this week!

1- New Books! Oh how I love getting new books!!! Oh, and finding out that my favorite author likes some of the same books that I do!!! 

2- New Twitter friends (wave hi everyone, new and old friends alike). You can link up with me here or from that cute graphic with the 't' on it at the top of the page. I'm protecting my tweets, but you can 'request' me on there because I love connecting with others and have made some great friends online - I blame the online discussion boards from school lol.

3- Long discussions with J about our lease and our future. Those talks can be some of the best ever. We get so excited thinking about what life has in store for us and try to plan and prioritize but not over-plan or over-prioritize, ya know.

4- And, I must say it....Walgreens for providing, and moreso,  my doctor, for prescribing wonderful antibiotics to get me feeling better in no time flat! ::bows down to both::

5- And, this goes without saying, but my dear sweet husband J, for listening, talking, calling, texting, emailing, cooking, (the list goes on but I'll spare you) and being the best husband anyone could ever wish for.

Side note: He sets out little nicely sliced pieces of cheese for me for a snack after work, glorious, no :) (presentation is everything!)  and yes, that is how they were presented when I got home from work the other day! 

Til next week! ::runs off to write down more thankfulnesses::

No comments:

Post a Comment